After first revealing her new collection "Swahili" at Galeries Lafayette on the occasion of the Africa is now show, the women's ready-to-wear brand Peulh Vagabond 'finally presents its latest creations through Swahili. Swahili, an intermediate collection, proposes a massai earth trip, traditional prints inspired by the Bogolan and authentic materials. Peulh Vagabond 'invites you to travel, to dare and to stand out with a refined and surprising look, a true dress experience that transports us and reveals us in the eyes of all. ￼About Peulh Vagabond ': Peulh Vagabond' is a women's clothing brand founded in 2014 by Dyenaa Diaw, a young Parisian designer with Peulh origins. With a reputation that exports to the United States, Peulh Vagabond 'is inspired by women to create creations with a unique style and a strong personality, signature and conviction of the brand. These are dresses, suits, trousers, skirts and tops that are available in the Swahili collection through a range of colors that adapts to all skin tones in order to sublimate the Woman. ￼Close
- Money back garanteed
- Free shipping
- Tailored and custom made
- Credit card, Visa, Mastercard, Electron, Maestro, PayPal, Afrikrea wallet.
- 3 x payment starting at $68.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Money back guaranteed 7 days after reception.
- Weared and personalized items will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Return shipping fees are at your charge and not refunded.
- Refunds are made on your Afrikrea virtual wallet. You can use the credit to buy another product or transfer the amount to your bank account.